Preferred Partner Program
The Preferred Partner is a Program that gives exclusive benefits to our top Partners who sell the COMPANY’s solutions or have a ‘powered by’ platform.
Preferred Partners must meet certain criteria to qualify, and can expect a number of advantages. The eligibility is assessed every year to make sure partners still meet the criteria.
The Status of the Preferred Partner is awarded by the Partnerships and Partner Marketing Departments if the partner meets the requirements.
- To encourage the desired behavior of partners
- To strengthen COMPANY's brand presence. Preferred Partner sell under the brand, co-branded or when OEM “powered by ”
- To have an established program as a response to an exclusivity request
- To give partners an opportunity to stand out
- To reward those partners who are performing better than others
Additionally to the regular partner benefits Preferred Partner receives the following advantages:
- Higher Partner Discount of 30%
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Customized Sales and Operations Training on-site
- Official certificate & badge confirming the Preferred Partner Status
- Participation in product-related focus groups
- Executive Sponsor available to discuss strategic initiatives
Preferred Partner must sell under COMPANY brand, co-branded or “power by COMPANY” and fulfill the following requirements:
- Enterprise Reseller minimum 50 licenses per deal
- Dedicated and training Partner/Project Manager
- Team/person dedicated to COMPANY Partnerships
- Team/person has accomplished COMPANY Operations Training
- Joint pipeline management & deal registration
- Joint business and growth plan, evaluated in QBRs
Partner guarantees the quality of the service. Partner has established technological and marketing relationship with COMPANY in order to stay up-to-date with the product advancements.
Canva Template - Certifiate
Canva Template - Badge