Dear Partner Manager,
Let’s talk about the unique and dynamic role YOU play. Unlike other jobs, your success depends a lot on how teams in other companies perform. This brings both challenges and opportunities.
By opting for the role of a Partner Manager, you have chosen to deal with uncertainty, manage aspects that cannot be standardized, understand the complexity of various business models, and develop business where there was none before.
As a Partner Manager, you’re in a unique position where your achievements are directly linked to:
- The hiring choices of other companies
- Sales teams that you don’t directly manage
- KPIs and compensation plans set by others
- Diverse management cultures and leadership styles
- Multiple organizational structures and reporting lines for partnership departments
This means your day-to-day work goes beyond your ….